Friday, 1 April 2011

Spirit Week

Spirit week was  great fun. Many students and teachers participated with enthusiasm, dressing up every day. It was encouraging to see how many people dressed in red on Wednesday, to show that they were thinking about the people in Japan and our Japanese students and colleagues.



Can you guess what we want to be when we grow up?

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this. I can't wait till next year to do this again.

    Anna Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought spirit week was a lot of fun!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked spirit week a lot. It was so much fun!!!! I hope we will have it every year !!!!!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that spirit week is really fun

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spirit week cool. on friday carear day. it was fun some people did not show up in what they want to be when they grow up. any ways we got to see other people dressed up as what they want to be when they grow up.

    Alessandro

    ReplyDelete