Friday, 6 May 2011
Math
This week we worked on some challenging math problems. First, we had to measure the soccer field and find its area. Then we made a plan on squared paper, on which 1 cm represented 1 m. Finally, we had to divide the plan to give each grade an area relative to the number of classes. This was done in groups, and required collaboration, cooperation and concentration. Afterwards we discussed the problems we encountered and how we might have made the task easier to work on. We realised that the people who were most successful had collaborated throughout the activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope we do more math but not as hard.
ReplyDeleteErin
The math was hard but we got all the measurements done and then the plan we had to do.
ReplyDeleteAnna Grace
I thought that the math was really hard.
ReplyDeleteBut we got every thing done.
I would not like to
measure the soccer pitch again.
Nina