The water campaign for this year has ended very successfully. The final total was 3000 euros. We'd like to congratulate all fourth graders for their hard work and dedication. Class 4.1 donated 750 euros. Well done 4.1! Because of the great efforts of our fourth graders, many people will have access to clean water.
We have been having technical difficulties with the uploading of the videos we made of the water presentations. We hope to be able to publish them soon. I wish you all a wonderful, relaxing holiday.
Click on the link to watch the videos.
http://voicethread.com/share/1793752/
Mrs. Copeland
I think it is really great that
ReplyDeletewe raised so much money for people
in africa.
Nina
I think it is realy good that we got so much money to help people that dont have clean Water like some in africa do.
ReplyDeleteMaxi
I so happy that more people will have clean water
ReplyDeleteErin
I'm really happy that we are saving peoples lives. It makes me feel really good.
ReplyDeleteAnna Grace